WHAT WE DO:
This list is not exhaustive, but is designed to provide an idea of the work in which we are happy to be engaged. We are happy to work on short consulting projects or a longer term contract basis:
- Security Architecture and Design of high security Enterprise and Operational Technology environments
- Information Risk Management function and support, including the evaluation of an appropriate level of risk appetite
- Cyber Safety reviews using the Heath and Safety Executive Cyber Security Guidance (OG86)
- Safeguarding the Critical National Infrastructure and other organisations by supporting application of the NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework
- Management of Codes of Connection for organisations, for example linking to the Public Services Network (PSN) or similar trusted environments.
- Creation and management of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) and the Privacy by Design approach for digital services
- Support for complying and certifying with ISO/IEC 27001.
- Security Awareness training for your staff or project team.
- Review of training materials for the NCSC Certified Training (GCT) scheme in partnership with APMG
- Registered on the Nepro-3 Framework.